Welcome to MathPlus Program
MathPlus is a self-paced math learning program for students in the 1st through 12th grades. The program covers both elements of the math skills students need to excel – Basic Computation and Problem Solving.
The MathPlus Program consists of three core components:
1. Daily homework assignments with step-by-step instructions on new concepts and an answer key for immediate feedback
2. Weekly Center visits for comprehension assessment and one-on-one tutoring as necessary
3. Proficiency tests to measure performance and allow students to progress to new subject levels
Our instructors, both Ph.D’s in Chemical Engineering, have been running the Math Program for over 10 years. Their tailored curriculum is unique in its breadth and depth, and each student is closely monitored to ensure that the Program pace suits his or her individual needs. In addition, the MathPlus Center employs talented teaching assistants selected from the top high schools in the state.
- Center Calendar - We close one weekend every month. Please check calendar before visiting our Center.
- Contact Us - Please contact us to setup an appointment for placement test.
- Student Stats